Erin DuBois joined Chelsea State Bank at the beginning of April as a Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer. Erin is a lifelong Jackson County resident. After graduating from Concord High School, Erin attended Hillsdale College, earning her B.S. in Business Administration with a Minor in Chemistry. Erin spent the last 30+ years in commercial lending, also gaining experience as a Credit Analyst, Commercial Loan Officer, and Credit Approval Officer at Community and National Banks. She spent the last 12 years as Regional Vice President, Sales and Customer Relations at GreenStone Farm Credit Services, managing both a large team and a respectable portfolio.
Erin enjoys spending time together with her family at home or traveling! She especially enjoys watching her oldest daughter dance with MSU Dance Club and her youngest daughter play club & HS soccer and run HS cross country. Erin chose to work for Chelsea State Bank “because the people seem legitimately friendly and genuine. The people at the bank are dedicated to taking care of its customers with a personalized and trusted-advisor approach.”
Erin is married to her husband, Dan of 25 years. She has two daughters: Chloé (20), Michigan State University – studying civil engineering, and Rylie (18), Jackson High School – senior and valedictorian. She has two pets: Olive, English springer spaniel and Simba, their cat.
Fun facts about Erin:
- Enjoys hiking with her family and visiting national parks, boating, riding bikes and fishing. Over spring break, she and her family visited four national parks!
- Her favorite food is steak and any seafood.
- Her music playlist is likely to have a combination of classic rock (70s, 80s & 90s), country, top 40.
- Her favorite holidays are Christmas (spending time with lots of family during the season, celebrating the holiday, and giving gifts). Close second favorite holiday is Halloween as we host a get together each year for our daughters’ friends, family, & our friends.
- Most commonly watched TV shows include Ted Lasso, The Curse of Oak Island, and Yellowstone (1883 & 1923). She also enjoys watching college football, NFL, NASCAR, and March Madness.
NMLS ID #685690