Meet Madison Welshans, a Customer Service Representative for Chelsea State Bank (CSB). Madison has a passion for helping her customers, growing in a career, and caring for her farm animals. Madison joined CSB in 2021 in the Dexter Office with two goals – to grow in a career, and just as importantly, to help her customers.
“I believe I provide a benefit to my customers by helping them take care of their financial needs,” said Madison. “My customers always come first! I chose to work at Chelsea State Bank because I knew it was a company where I could expand my career and learn new life skills that would help me in the future.”
Madison explains, “What I love most about my work at the Bank is the wide variety of things I get to do in a day which makes it fun to come to work every day. I never know what I’m going to be able to accomplish and learn. So, anywhere I can do that is a place where I want to be in the Bank.”
Outside of the CSB, Madison enjoys her time living on her family farm in Ann Arbor. “I have lived in this house since I was about three years old so pretty much all my memories have been made in this home. It is the home where my grandma was born and was her family’s homestead.
One other thing that endears Madison to CSB, is the local support the Bank provides to the communities it serves. “I love being involved in my community and that is something I loved to hear that we do here at the Bank. I look forward to joining in these community activities.”
Other Fun Facts about Madison
- What are your hobbies? My favorite hobby right now would have to be showing cattle. It’s a sport like any other and gives me an adrenaline rush. I also love it for the fact I can spend time with family and friends making memories that will last forever.
- What is your favorite food? It’s always such a hard question to answer when it comes to what my favorite food because I’m such a foodie. I love just about anything but right now I think my favorite thing would be tiramisu!
- If you were stuck on an island, what would you bring? If I were stuck on an island and I was able to bring anything I’d have to say a phone. Not only to cure my boredom but to also call for help! If I was able to bring more than one thing, I’d probably have to say my dog for companionship until help arrives.
- What is your favorite holiday, and why? My favorite holiday would be Christmas. Not for the gifts but the meaning behind it and the fact I get to spend it with my family. The gifts are just a plus! 😉
- What is on your favorite playlist? Like I said I grew up on a farm and that ultimately had me listening to Country music 24/7, so I ultimately grew up having a love for Country music and I would say it is my go-to music genre for sure!
- Family? I am one of five kids, and the youngest and last one at home. I have three sisters and a brother. There is a large age gap between the first three. The oldest was 16 when I was born! I have five nephews that are between 13 years and three months old!