Meet Joyce Nadolny. Joyce is a perfect example of the cliché about a glass-half-full person. She is definitely an optimist and someone who always thinks that good things will happen. As a Customer Service Representative at Chelsea State Bank, Joyce brings her positive personality into the Bank every day.
Most coworkers describe Joyce as super positive and personable because she enjoys getting to know her customers and helping them. She is always one of the first to volunteer to pass out candy at the local parade and serve hot chocolate at the Christmas parades.
Joyce joined Chelsea State Bank in 2018 with over 16 years of banking experience fulfilling customers’ financial needs. In her current position as a Customer Service Representative, Joyce helps customers with all their banking needs including opening new accounts.
Before joining Chelsea State Bank, Joyce worked for Flagstar Bank in Chelsea for 13 years and Mbank in Sault Sainte Marie for over three years.
“I like the fact that Chelsea State Bank is a community Bank in a small town and services its customers well within the community,” says Joyce. “I’m a people person and I love helping people with all their banking needs. When customers leave the bank and thank me, then I know I’ve done my job.”
Family is everything to Joyce…her CSB family, her community family and especially her immediate family with a new grandson to boast (now 8 months old.) She will even travel to great lengths to visit her son who lives in New Zealand. It’s a good thing travel is one of Joyce’s interests outside work!
Joyce concludes, “Despite 2020 being a difficult year for most everyone, two wonderful events occurred in my life. I became a Grandma for the first time, and my daughter married the love of her life. I’m truly blessed.”
Fun Facts about Joyce
- What are your interests outside of work? I like to travel. My trip to New Zealand to see my son was one of my favorites.
- What do you enjoy doing the most and where? I enjoy going to the movies.
- What is your favorite pastime? Spending time with my girlfriends.
- What are your hobbies? I love to perform in Community Theatre.
- What is your favorite food? Shrimp
- If you were stuck on an island, what would you bring? Peanut M&M’s
- What is your favorite holiday, and why? Christmas, because I get to get to put up all my beautiful decorations.
- What is on your favorite playlist? I like all genres of music except Rap.
- Current books you are interested in? The Red Tent by Anita Diamant.
- TV show you can’t miss. CBS this morning.
- Favorite quote? Laughter really is the best medicine.
- What area do you live in and for how long? I’ve lived in downtown Chelsea for the last 2 1/2 years.