Meet Tina Keck, Banking Officer and Supervisor of Data Processing at Chelsea State Bank. If you have the opportunity to meet, work, play or talk with Tina on the phone – you know the energy this woman brings to every encounter you have with her. Tina has the fun-loving energy that brings smiles, and many times awe, to anyone who enters her world. Joining Chelsea State Bank 28 years ago, Tina brings the same positive energy to her work each day. And just as it has been rewarding to those she encounters; Tina finds her career at CSB just as self-rewarding.
“I absolutely love working at Chelsea State Bank,” explains Tina. “I have been at the Bank for 28 years and it has been very rewarding to me. I get to know my co-workers, and it’s like we’re family. We all support each other and work together to offer creative feedback and then make our ideas a reality. Every day is different, and it is a constant adventure. I am so thankful to be a part of the great team at Chelsea State Bank.”
As Data Processing Supervisor, Tina oversees the Bank’s electronic services that provide the safety, efficiency and convenience to retail and business customers including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, BillPay, ACH/Cash Management, Remote Deposit Capture, Proof, Positive Pay and Wires.
“I truly enjoy helping our customers,” Tina explains. “It’s been particularly heartwarming to me when I see all of us at Chelsea State Bank pull together as a team to help our retail and business customers, especially through this coronavirus situation. We know this is a difficult time for people everywhere, including small business owners. We want to help! We have useful resources to help our customers through these challenging times. I’m proud to be part of this amazing team!”
Looking back to simpler times, Tina recalls one of her favorite positions in 1992. “I was a Proof Operator. My job was to process bank transactions such as deposit slips, withdrawal slips and checks. It was so much fun!”
When not in the office, you’ll find Tina outdoors enjoying ATV riding, fishing, gardening and going to music concerts. Tina has been married to her best friend Devin for 26 years. They have five adorable cats. “Yes,” Tina confirms, “Five.”
Fun Facts about Tina Keck!
- What do you enjoy doing the most and where? I enjoy spending time at our cabin Up North.
- What are your hobbies? I enjoy working in my flower garden.
- What is your favorite food? Ice Cream
- If you were stuck on an island, what would you bring? Speaker for Music, Ice Cream and ice cold Margaritas
- What is your favorite holiday, and why? Christmas is by far my best holiday. Christmas is where people come together despite their differences. I love Christmas music! Christmas movies! The joy of people’s faces makes Christmas my favorite holiday.
- What is on your favorite playlist? All types are my favorite. Whatever suits my mood at the time. I have a wide range of interest in music, however, mostly centered on 70s lite Rock.
- TV show you can’t miss. Survivor, The Walking Dead and The Amazing Race
- Favorite quote? Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- What area do you live in and for how long? I’m from Stockbridge, but currently reside in Jackson