Jacob Grob – A Genuinely Nice Guy
At Chelsea State Bank – YOU matter. One of the qualities you’ll find at a community bank is the emphasis on exceptional customer service. As a Customer Service Representative, Jacob Grob is going to make sure you are well taken care of when you work with him.
Jacob joined Chelsea State Bank over a year ago as a Customer Service Representative. His caring attitude is seen by his fellow cohorts as well as his customers. Jacob is one of those people who sees life as a glass full and ready to be explored.
“I am a customer service representative here at Chelsea State Bank and I help customers with anything they could possible need with their personal banking,” said Jacob. “I’ve been working here for a wonderful year and almost two months.”
Always eager to help – whether it’s within the Bank or in the community – you can count on Jacob.
“The best part about working at Chelsea State Bank is being able to make a difference in this amazing community,” Jacob explained. “From answering customers questions, giving back to the community, and to helping with the Paycheck Protection Program.”
Outside of work there are many things that Jacob loves to do also, including hanging out with friends and family, kayaking, fishing, traveling, watching sports, and working out. Most people who know Jacob would agree – Jacob is just a genuinely nice guy.
In closing, Jacob says, “I chose Chelsea State Bank because I wanted to go into a business career that also directly impacts a community.”
Thank you for joining our local community bank Jacob!
Fun Facts to Know about Jacob!
- What is your favorite food? Burgers or chicken alfredo.
- What is your favorite holiday, and why? My favorite holiday is thanksgiving because I get to see my family altogether.
- What is on your favorite playlist? Rock and early 2000’s
- Favorite quote? “It won’t always go your way, so you can’t get trapped in this idea that just because you’ve imagined a possibility for yourself that you somehow deserve it. Your entitled mind is dead weight. Cut it loose. Don’t focus on what you think you deserve. Take aim on what you are willing to earn!” David Goggins
- What area do you live in and for how long? I’ve currently been living in Ann Arbor for a little over a year now, but before that, I lived in Chelsea.