Saving money is a priority for most people today and using your Chelsea State Bank Free Kasasa Cash Back Rewards Checking account is an easy first step. When you have a Kasasa Cash Back Rewards Checking account, and you use your Chelsea State Bank Debit Card, online banking and e-statements, you are on your way to earning and saving money!
With Kasasa Cash Back Checking, you can get up to $8 in cash back per month, based on 4.00% cash back on your debit card purchases, up to $200 in purchases you make every month.* That adds up to $96 per year. The key is to use your debit card at least 12 times during each monthly qualification cycle. However, when you think about how often you use your debit card, it’s easy to see how you can use your debit card at least 12 times every month!
Here are seven things to do to make sure you are using your Kasasa Cash Back Checking account as a savings tool.
- Make sure you do these simple things during every monthly qualification cycle so you can earn your reward:
- Make 12 debit card purchases
- Agree to e-statements
- Sign into online banking
- Use your debit card at least 12 times (up to $200 in purchases) so you get your maximum cash back reward of $8 every month.
- Commit to saving your monthly rewards – set aside in a separate account like Chelsea State Bank’s Free Kasasa Saver.
- Open a Free Kasasa Saver Account – When you link your Kasasa Cash Back Checking account to a Kasasa Saver account, you have the potential to earn and save even more. Again, you always have to meet the three qualifications above, but with this account your cash back rewards are automatically transferred into this savings account. Then you will also earn high interest on your savings balance.
- Use direct deposit into your Kasasa Cash Back Checking account and also have a smaller amount deposited directly into you Kasasa Saver. Consider transferring another $8 so you are always saving at least $16 a month. It all adds up.
- Save your ATM Refunds –Whenever you use an ATM at another financial institution nationwide, Chelsea State Bank will refund your ATM withdrawal fees up to $25 each month. Again, you must meet the three qualifications listed above…but if you use other ATMs when you are out of town, these can add up in a savings account, too.
- Keep trying – if you don’t qualify in a month, that’s okay. Try again the following month – the accounts are still free with no minimum balance required and no monthly fees.
Make saving money a priority in your life today…the easy way! Use your Chelsea State Bank Free Kasasa Cash Back Rewards Checking account and start saving money every month. Commit to saving at least your monthly rewards and see how fast it can add up. Then consider adding more as your wages increase and your lifestyle changes. Every little bit helps to improve your savings balance and your future.
For all the details on Chelsea State Bank’s Free Kasasa Checking accounts and to open your accounts online, click here. Now you’re on your way to earning and saving money!
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, purchases made with a Chelsea State Bank credit card, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit or credit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) banking day prior to the last business day of the current statement cycle. See our website or contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 4% cash back on up to a total of $200 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of the current statement cycle. Rewards are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. You will automatically qualify for the account’s rewards during your account’s first and second statement cycles. If the account is closed before rewards are credited, you will forfeit the rewards.
Account approval, debit card approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $1 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit of 1 account per Social Security Number. Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.